Thursday 29 March 2012

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my first blog. I'm new to the blogging world, but I've been part of the vegetarian world for 10 years. You may be thinking, there are tons of vegetarian and vegan blogs, so why start another one? Well, I've decided to join the conversation, focusing on my hometown of Toronto, Ontario. Toronto is a great place for vegans and I hope to share with you the many amazing restaurants, products and services I have discovered over the past 5+ years as a vegan. I have helped a lot of omnivores go vegetarian, and a lot of vegetarians go vegan, and it is time for me to share the wealth of knowledge a little bit wider. So if you live in the Greater Toronto Area, or you are planning a visit to Toronto, I invite you to visit my blog and learn about why Toronto is a great place for vegetarians and vegans.

No comments:

Post a Comment